POSITIVE AFFIRMATION CARDS FOR MUMS
These affirmation cards are the perfect way to remind mums that they are doing a wonderful job, even during the toughest of times.
Set of 32 cards include:
- Mamma’s got this
- Fed is best
- Self care
- Motherhood is tough, but you are tougher
- My children love me and I love my children
- It’s ok to ask for help
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- Just breathe…you’ve got this
- Yesterday’s mistakes are tomorrows growth
- It takes sunshine and rain to create a rainbow
- I am doing an amazing job
- I believe in myself
- I am strong. I am capable. I am a mother
- I am a blessing to my family
- I am more than enough, just the way I am
- I listen to my heart and do what is best for my family
- To care for your children, you need to care for yourself
- Today is a new day
- I was born to be their mother
- Only I can give my children a happy mother
- I am beautiful
- I deserve to take a break
- I love my children, even on the most difficult of days
- My children love me beyond my flaws
- I am grateful for the life I live
- Each day is a blessing
- My body created the love of my life, and for that I am grateful
- My heart is courageous, kind, and loving.
- I am thankful for my strength.
- I will treat myself the way I would want my children to be treated
- My body made me a mother
- I appreciate my body for the blessing it has created
Each card measures 4x6 inches and are printed on 250 gsm matte photo paper. Our cards include your choice of either rounded or straight edges and are packaged in a kraft gift box.
Please be aware that due to differences between some screens and monitors there may be a minor difference in colour when printed.
Please contact us if you have any queries.